Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cook: Pasta Salad

We had a little soiree over the weekend, which is most of the reason I didn't get any posts out.

Pioneer's Woman's pasta salad was a big hit.
http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/salads/sundried-tomato-pasta-salad/

This was my, I already went shopping that morning, completely forgot about the pasta salad, guest going to be in here in a few hours, what do I have in my fridge?
What we ended up having looked a bit like the original recipe but mine went more like

16oz cooked fusilli pasta
8oz of sundried tomato anti-pasto
3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
1 cup olive oil (would reduce for future may 750ml)
About 1 1/2 cups halved grape tomatoes
Sprinkle of old strong cheddar

It was really delicious & got lots of compliments on something I literally threw together out of things in my cupboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment