Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weed control, FAIL!

Seemed like a good idea!
I quick run of poly-tape
so the goats/lamb would eat the
weeds down the side of the barn.
Harry Houdini at it again...
Apparently I didn't connect the fence
properly and we were off
on another goat-chase very quickly!

At least they stuck around
where they were supposed
to be as long as I watched
them!
I don't know how this came about, but putting a big pile of rocks right beside your barn is NOT a good idea. It's a great way to house rodents right against your barn though...

There is a big pile under all this vegetation and we'll be moving them a few feet to make a really nice garden wall.

The dog pen needs to go too
 The goats did a great job stripping all the "wild lettuce" that was in there, so I don't have to go weed in there again until we're ready to take the fence down!

No comments:

Post a Comment