Monday, September 26, 2011

Waffles

TastyKitchen.com is my favourite place to get recipes. Unlike other recipe sites, it's nice and small so it's easy to find what you're looking for, and most of the recipes are really good. I've found with some of the bigger sites you get a lot of really 'junky' recipes that aren't properly written. 

Sunday waffles are one of our favourite weekend morning breakfasts! Once you get the recipe down (and it may take a couple tries) it becomes second nature and you'll be churning out waffles. I usually like to adjust recipes a bit to suite our tastes, I've been making this for 3 years and the only thing I do is add a touch more vanilla.

I serve ours with Balkan's style yogurt and blackberries we harvested and froze this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment