Friday, September 30, 2011

KSCC Pattern Finds

I haven't bought a knitting pattern book in years (although I do have my eye on a couple cute toy-books). This is why: 

Ravelry. If you aren't on you do not know what you're missing! Thousands of patterns, and an amazing K/C community of a fibre-a-holics. You can even find people who are working on/have finished the same projects you are doing, so if you run into a snag, you can find someone to help!

Purple Kitty is amazing, they have tons of free vintage KSCC patterns! Most of them are super cute, there are few jackets I've been dieing to do for the kids. Definitely worth a search through the records!

Knitty, oh Knitty. I had to stop reading their seasonal output until I get a few more projects finished, because there is always at least one that I have to make each time they publish. There is always a count-down to the new Knitty patterns, and they never disappoint. All free!



Right now I'm working on a knitty pattern: Cigar Gloves.
These would be the gloves I promised my husband 2 years ago when I started them... still a WIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment