Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sheep are Trouble


Andy likes to changes things around
to the way HE thinks they should be

Went into the barn on Sunday morning to let the animals out and feed. Usually this is a pretty quick & quiet affair with the animals still pretty dozy from the night before. However, I could tell as soon as I got into the barn something was up.

Billy met me at the door, he was supposed to be locked into his stall. Then I see the hulking form of Andy round the corner and he's gotten out too. Okay fine, they must have popped the door somehow. I throw the feed down the pigs only to see they aren't there. The pig sty door is wide open, but I can hear them snorting. So I let the lambs out and head towards the goat & sheep stalls. The piggies are staring innocently at me from inside the goats pen, while all the goats (they can never pull off even a slightly innocent look) are maaaaing at me from the sheep's stall.

I don't know what went on in the barn Saturday night but it must have been one heck of a party!!!

Billy & Andy have gotten themselves out of their stall a few more times, but so far no switching the goats & pigs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment