Thursday, August 4, 2011

Meg's First Ride

(out in the field)
...Oh Hi Mom!! Is it breakfast time?? Sure I'll come in with you!!
Oooh, I get a grooming, nice! That feels good :)
One foot, two foot, three foot, four.


Oh hey Dad, whatcha doing?
Hey, where'd Mom go??


TACK!?!?
GMTF out of here!! 


(escape)

Hey Cows! Cows! COOOOWS! LEMME IN THE FIELD!
SHE'S GOT MY TACK!!! AHHHHH!



(caught)

Grump.
Oh grass! Yumm, yum, yum, yum...


Hmmm, the tack is collecting on the ground but Mom looks upset.


(Bit is missing)

Oh, into my stall? Ooookay!
Mmmmm I like my stall, nice and cool in here


Where is my hay?? (whinny, whinny) 
MMMM, I always get what I want! Munch, munch, munch... 


(2 hours of searching/cleaning barn)

Oh hey Mom, What's up?


(Finally find bit, get tack together)

Uh oh, she's up to something again...
But now I'm in my stall... Guess I just have to stay here


Oh hey Mom! Tack!? Yeah! Let's go for a ride


(saddle/pad on, time to tighten girth)

Think fat, think fat, think fat...


(much struggling later... must get her a bigger girth!!)

Okay time to gooo! Fun!


Whoa, What!? No one said anything about coming out of the barn!!
Oookay. Let's just take this slow...


(Over to the rocks to mount up)

La la la la...ZOMG MOM THERES A SNAKE!!!!!!
GAAAAAH!!!!!


What? What do you mean HOSE?
That was a snake, I saw it, well I don't care if you didn't it was there!
What are you doing still on the ground anyway I thought we were going for a ride?


(mount up)

Okay let's go.
Horse eating cat
Just waiting for her chance... 
ZOMG!!! THERE IS A CAT UNDER THAT TRUCK!!
I don't want my cats under trucks!!!



Okay, okay, let's go.
La la la - WHAT!? We have to leave the barnyard!?!? I do NOT want to do that!!!


Okay, but I'm not going over that cut grass! THAT IS SCARY!!!

OMG Now there is a laneway!?!?
Okay I guess that's not so bad...
BUT THERE IS GRAVEL!?!?! 
Oh... only a little...
Hmmm.... okay


Hey, this isn't so bad!
La, lalala, la la, LA - what's that? oh nothing
La, la la la, lalala, la la, - what's that over there!? oh nothing too,
Okay, la la la lal al a...


(end of the laneway)

Lalalala, BARE DIRT? NO one said ANYTHING about BARE DIRT!! I can NOT walk on that, it's going to eat me Mom, it's going to EAT me mom!!! Oh. Okay maybe not, but I still don't want to be over here, let's hurry up!!!


Walkin' back to the barn, walking back to the barn' la la la la, this is nice! It's sunny, la la la, oh birdies! 


(top of the laneway again)

Alright! What!? We're going AGAIN!? Okay...
Lalalala...


(end of the laneway)

OMG THE DIRT AGAIN!!! Oh right, NOT going to eat me... well you should tell me that more often...
lalalalalala


Oh back to the barnyard, great! NO NOT walking on the cut grass that's scary! SCAAAARRRY!!!
Maybe not...


ZOMG THE GOAT!!! Oh that's just the goat... right...


(untack, got to grab the hose)

La lalalal, mmm grass....

OMFG!!!! THAT SNAKE IS SPITTING WATER AND IT'S IN YOUR HANDS!?!?!?!? MOM IT'S GOING TO EAT US!!!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!!!

(drop hose, grab Megs)

Hmmmm, I want grass but I don't want that snake to get me!!! NO I'll stand here, I am NOT walking forward, NO NOWAY NOSIREYBOB! What's Zig-zag? Damn... I didn't plan for zig zags....

OMG MOM IT'S GOING TO EAT YOU !!!!



"It's okay megs, it's alright..."

NO GOING TO EAT ME!! Dance away, GOING TO EAT ME!!! Dance away...


ZOOOOOMGGGGGG!!!! Oh... it's water!!!!? WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT!?!? That's not scary! It's just water silly human ... 

Munch... munch... I like grass.



Time to go back in the... THIS is NOT THE BARN I CAME OUT OF!!!!

Oh wait it is... okay back to my stall...


(untack grab treats)

"Meg, you were such a good and brave girl today!"

Yes I was!! More treats please!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment