Friday, October 28, 2011

Hot Water Bottle Cozie

So my husband accused me of being an old lady the other day (I'm 26 for the record) because I bought a hot water bottle. My response was "No I'm not! It warms up the bed really nicely when it's cold, I just need to knit it a cover and we're set!". At that point I conceded that I am in fact, an old lady. 

Either way I just started this one Coco Knits because it looks really simple and quick. It's probably going to take me awhile to find the spare time, but I tend to get things we need done much faster then fun projects.

And for the record, I love my hot water bottle. It's very cozy right down at your cold feet, and even hubs is coming around to it. <$6 at Wmart, and much cheaper then an electric blanket or cranking up the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment