Friday, December 2, 2011

KSCC: Notepads


This is one of the simplest things you can do to help reduce waste. I try to double-side print everything I can to save paper but sometimes you get an odd or single page. I save up all our one-sided computer print outs and when I get a few, it's a simple as cutting the pages into quarters & stapling them together. And I've got dozens of these around the house so I've always got something to write on. (I would suggest never using anything with sensitive or private information on it, in case you loose the page).

When I was in high school our environmental club did this one year (having students place one-sided paper waste in bins in each computer room) and then sent them out to a company that made actual note-pads with glue. They were great & I had tons of them for years & years, but staples and cheaper and easier at home.  

Equine study I had finished reading

No comments:

Post a Comment