Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pigs are Naughty

Goats are trouble,
But pigs are naughty!

Was cleaning out the piggies stall (giving it back to Maddie) and moving them over to the next stall, so they were out & about snuffling around from treats. Left them in there with the half-gates up to go to the house for a moment, then run some water out to the chicken coop. By the time I go to the chicken coop, who should burst forth but one of the pigglets!!

So either we grew an extra pig overnight, or one of those little squealers managed to run under the gate, through the cow section, outside, around the sacrifice paddock, over the chicken run fence (!), up the chick ramp into the chicken coop; Just so he could be in there to pop out when I opened the door!

Scared the crap out of me as the little black sausage came flying out towards me as I opened the door to let the ducks in... Just another day on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment